Thursday, January 24, 2013

Album Release

I am very pleased to announce that I am releasing an original album at my senior recital on February 15th (7 pm in Torrey Gray Auditorium at The Moody Bible Institute, Chicago - reception immediately following).  The songs were written over the last three years, and the album will include the 2012 Founder's Week Theme Song.

For those of you that can attend the recital...  I can't wait to see you!  And you will be given a copy of the album as a gift for coming.  All are welcome!  Invite anyone you would wish to be there.

For those who cannot make it... I will be releasing the album online that same evening after the recital.  I will post here, on the blog and on Facebook, with instructions for how to download your own copy.

I am excited to share with you the faithfulness and lessons of the Lord in my life.

Special thanks to Nathaniel Cho who has done all the recording and mixing, Peace Wynn for lending her violin, and Megan Gillespie for lending her flute.

And very special thanks to my husband who has made this whole thing possible and helps me move forward when I want to quit.

I hope to see you all at the recital, however, if you cannot make it.... please watch here for how you might have a copy of my new album:  Painting By Numbers.

The Peace of Christ on your day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to downloading a copy of your album, Krista!
    -Lauren Quiles

    ReplyDelete